Washing and care of bras for a perfect result.
- We recommend hand washing with lukewarm water and correct amounts of delicate detergent. The color is retained and white bras don't go gray
- Do not wring out bras, and let them drip dry far from heat sources. This keeps the shape and elasticity.
- If you do machine wash, always use a washing bag!
- The high quality material is spared and the risk of the wire protruding or breaking is minimized
- Do not put bras in the dryer
- Please always follow the care instructions
- Bras can (if possible) be folded in the middle and one cup tucked
into the other
- It's better to lay bras out with the cups up.
CARE AND WASHING SYMBOLS
Wash at 30° C or 80° F
Wash at 30° C or 80° F at reduced agitation
Wash at 30° C or 80° F at a gentle setting
Do not wash
Do not tumble dry
Any bleach when needed
Bleaching with oxygen allowed
Do not bleach
May be tumble dried
Tumble dry at low temperature
Tumble dry at normal temperature
Iron at low temperature
Iron at medium temperature
Iron at high temperature
Dry clean, hydrocarbon solvent only
Dry clean, PCE only
Professional wet cleaning
Do not dry clean